2022 was a good year of reading for me, I read (and listened to) 60 books, which is slightly above my goal of one a week.
My favourite books of the year are (in no particular order)
- A Ladies Guide to Fortune Hunting – Sophie Irwin
- Lessons in Chemistry – Bonnie Garmus
- Demon Copperhead – Barabra Kingsolver
- Shrines of Gaiety – Kate Atkinson
- The Seven Skins of Esther Wilding – Holly Ringland
- Women Talking – Miriam Toews
Next year I want to make it some way through my pile of unread books – I counted, I have 178 unread books (at a book a week that’s three and a half years of reading). I am going to try to limit the book purchasing to 1 maybe 1.5 a month (that works out to be 18 for the year).